D.O.B. 17 Jan 1970
Turned Pro 1989
Highest Tournament Break 147 - Malta World Masters 1991, British Open 1992, Catch China International 1997
- 3 Ranking event wins: 1992 Strachan Open, 1994 Thailand Open, 1995 Thailand Open
- 1986 Thailand Masters, 1992 World Matchplay
- The first player from the far east to make a significant impact on professional snooker.
- Wattana has been offered a special invitation to compete in certain World Snooker events due to his past achievements.
- He progressed through his group in the World 6-Reds Championships and was knocked out by current Crucible champion Mark Selby.
- Alongside winning two Thailand Open titles in his native Bangkok, he also appeared in two World Championship Semi-finals where he lost to Jimmy White and Stephen Hendry.
- A national hero in Thailand, one of only a few sportsmen to be granted the title of Commander third class of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of Thailand.
- The Thai has also made three 147s including a dramatic one at the 1992 British Open, just after hearing the news that his father had been murdered.