D.O.B. 03 May 1986
Lives Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
Turned Pro 2002
- Robertson reached the last 16 stage of three events in 2015/16. That includes a run at the Paul Hunter Classic in Germany, where he defeated the likes of Stephen Maguire and Marco Fu, before bowing out to eventual champion Ali Carter.
- He also reached the semi-final of the only Asian Tour event of the season, where he succumbed 4-2 against Ding Junhui.
- Robertson reached the semi-final stage of the 2015 Gdynia Open where he beat the likes of Peter Ebdon and Martin Gould before losing out against Mark Williams.
- He finished that season by winning three matches to qualify for the final stages of the World Championship. On his second appearance at the Crucible he lost 10-6 to Marco Fu.
- At the one-frame Shoot-Out in 2013 he made an astonishing 57 clearance in 131 seconds to beat Tian Pengfei. That won him the Magic Moment prize at the annual World Snooker awards.
- Robertson’s first Crucible appearance came at the 2011 World Championship. He beat 1997 World Champion Ken Doherty 10-6. He was handed a tough draw for the last 32 and although he won the first frame in his match with Mark Selby he was unable to trouble the scorers again in a 10-1 loss.
- Robertson is a keen footballer and had trials for Crystal Palace before deciding to focus on the green baize.