D.O.B. 12 Aug 1972
Lives Hastings, Sussex
Turned Pro 1991
Highest Tournament Break 143 - China Open 2010
- Davis reached back to back quarter-finals at the Shanghai Masters and Ruhr Open in 2015. In China he beat the likes of Michael White and Shaun Murphy before bowing out against Mark Allen. He then went on a good run in Germany, winning four matches before narrowly missing out against eventual winner Rory McLeod.
- The player from Sussex became 2016 World Senior Champion at the Guildhall in Preston, defeating McLeod in the semi-final before securing the crown with a 2-1 win over Darren Morgan.
- Davis reached the semi-finals of the 2014 Australian Open, before being denied his first full ranking event final by Neil Robertson. He was also a quarter-finalist at the UK Championship, Indian Open and Players Championship.
- He finished the season by winning three matches to qualify for the final stages of the 2015 World Championship. He led Ding Junhui 4-0, before eventually losing 10-7.
- Davis became a two-time world champion in the Six-Red form of the game, with victories in Thailand in 2012 and 2013, beating Shaun Murphy in the first final and Neil Robertson in the second.
- In 2013, Davis enjoyed one of the best wins of his career as he knocked John Higgins out of the World Championship, scoring a 10-6 win in the first round.
- He won the B&H Championship in 2003 at the Towers Snooker Club in Mansfield, beating Mehmet Husnu 9-6 in the final. That win earned him a wild card to the Masters.