D.O.B. 13 Aug 1974
Lives Chatteris, Cambridgeshire
Turned Pro 1991
Highest Tournament Break 145 - World Championship 2004
- 1 Ranking event win: 2015 Players Championship Grand Final
- Perry had a strong 2015/16 campaign, making the semi-finals of four ranking events. He beat Barry Hawkins, Kyren Wilson and Ali Carter on a run to the last four of the World Grand Prix in Llandudno, before being eliminated by a narrow 6-5 defeat against Stuart Bingham.
- He enjoyed further success in Wales with a great run to the Semis at the 2016 Welsh Open in Cardiff. After a great win over Judd Trump in the last 16,a 5-1 defeat of Ben Woolaston saw Perry to reach the last four. His run was halted by a 6-3 loss against Ronnie O’Sullivan.
- Perry enjoyed a landmark year in 2015, winning the Players Championship in Thailand to secure his first ever ranking title. After beating the likes of Ding Junhui and Stuart Bingham to reach the final, he came from 3-0 down to beat Mark Williams 4-3 in a thrilling finish, to claim the £100,000 top prize.
- Earlier in the season he just missed out on the Wuxi Classic title when he lost 10-9 to friend Neil Robertson in a dramatic final.
- He won the 2013 Yixing Open Asian Tour event, beating Mark Selby 4-1 in the final in China.
- In 2008, Perry reached the semi-finals of the World Championship by beating the likes of Graeme Dott and Stephen Maguire. Against Ali Carter he stood within two frames of victory at 15-15. But it was Carter who ultimately prevailed 17-15 to reach the final.
- Perry reached the final of the European Open on the Mediterranean island of Malta in 2001. He knocked out several leading players, including Matthew Stevens and Mark Williams, however Stephen Hendry ran out a comfortable 9-2 winner in the final.
- Perry, whose father is a London taxi driver, and often visits the Emirates to cheer on the Gunners. He studied A-level law during his schooldays and is a keen golfer.