European Masters 2017 Qualifiers
Turned pro: 2012
- Chen regained a place on the World Snooker Tour by coming through Q School in 2016. The Chinese potter beat David Lilley 4-1 in the final round of event one.
- He had his first spell on tour after coming through Q School in 2012.
- Chen reached the last 48 of the Haikou World Open and the China Open in 2013.
- He also reached the semi-finals of the first Asian PTC event, beating the likes of Tom Ford and Ben Woolaston before losing to Stephen Lee.
- The player from Shanxi is a former practice partner of Ronnie O’Sullivan.