D.O.B. 14 Sep 1981
Lives Pinner, Middlesex
Turned Pro 1999
Highest Tournament Break 139 - PTC11 2011
- 1 Ranking event win: 2016 German Masters
- The best moment of Gould’s career so far came at the 2016 German Masters, as he claimed his first ever ranking event win. He won six matches, including victories over Mark Williams, Judd Trump and Graeme Dott to reach his third ranking final. There he faced talented Belgian Luca Brecel. The ‘Pinner Potter’ made breaks of 104 and 110 on his way to a 9-5 victory.
- He almost got the season off to the perfect start at the Australian Open. Five wins saw Gould reach the final where he faced five-time World Champion John Higgins. The game went all the way to a decider, however Gould was denied the trophy as Higgins came through a 9-8 winner.
- The 2015/16 season also saw runs to the quarter-finals of the Shanghai Masters and UK Championships, before Gould reached his third final of the year at the Gdynia Open, where he was defeated by Mark Selby.
- Gould reached the semi-finals of the 2015 World Grand Prix. The Englishman scored great wins over Mark Selby and Peter Ebdon. He was denied a place in the final after letting a 5-2 lead slip in a 6-5 defeat to Judd Trump.
- Gould claimed the title at the 2013 Shoot-Out. He beat Mark Allen in the final to land the £32,000 top prize.
- In 2011 Gould won the Power Snooker Masters. He beat the likes of Mark Selby and Judd Trump to reach the final before seeing off Ronnie O Sullivan.