D.O.B. 25 Jun 1991
Turned Pro 2010
Highest Tournament Break 147 - UK Championship qualifiers 2012
- Lisowski reached the last 32 stage on four occasions during the 2015/16 season, but was unable to progress any further. Breaks of 100 and 62 in the final two frames saw him edge out Ali Carter 6-5 at the 2015 International Championship, before bowing out against Marco Fu.
- At the 2013 China Open he reached the quarter-finals of a ranking event for the first time, beating friend Judd Trump as well as Mark Davis before losing to Shaun Murphy.
- He also made his first Crucible appearance in 2013 beating Fergal O’Brien 10-4 to secure his World Championship spot, before losing 10-3 to eventual runner-up Barry Hawkins.
- Lisowski won the World Snooker Newcomer of the Year award on his debut season in 2010/11. The Gloucestershire potter reached the final of the third Players Tour Championship event, coming back from 3-1 down in the semi-finals against Mark Selby to win 4-3 before losing 4-0 to Tom Ford in the final.
- In 2008 he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, a type of cancer for which he had to undergo a series of gruelling bouts of chemotherapy. Fortunately for the likeable young player, he has made a full recovery.