D.O.B. 27 Aug 1970
Turned Pro 1991
Highest Tournament Break 147 - Strachan Professional 1992, UK Championship 1992
- 9 Ranking event wins including: 2002 World Championship, 2004 Irish Masters, 2006 UK Championship, 2009 China Open, 2012 China Open
- Ebdon qualified for the Crucible in 2016 thanks to a run at the World Championship which included a sensational comeback against Gerard Green where he overturned a 9-3 deficit to win 10-9. Ebdon lost his last 32 match against Marco Fu 10-2.
- He also went on a great run to the last 16 of the 2015 UK Championships. That included an impressive 6-3 victory over 2015 world champion Stuart Bingham.
- In 2014/15 he reached at least the last 16 of eight tournaments, including the Bulgarian Open where he got to the semi-finals before losing to Martin Gould.
- At the 2012 China Open in Beijing, Ebdon beat the likes of John Higgins, Neil Robertson and Ding Junhui to reach the final. He faced Stephen Maguire in a thrilling battle which he won 10-9 to secure is 9th ranking title.
- He won the 2006 UK Championship to become only the ninth player in snooker history to have lifted both the World and UK crowns. Defeating the likes of Mark Selby, Ding Junhui and John Higgins to reach the final in York, where he saw off Stephen Hendry 10-6.
- Ebdon secured the greatest moment in his career in 2002 beating Hendry 18-17 in an epic final. He also graced snooker’s biggest occasion in 1996, losing 18-12 to Hendry and 2006 losing 18-14 to Graeme Dott.