D.O.B. 11 Aug 1983
Turned Pro 2006
Highest Tournament Break 143 - UK Championship 2010
- Joyce’s best run of the 2015/16 season saw him reach the quarter-finals of the 2016 German Masters. He won four matches before losing 5-4 to eventual runner-up Luca Brecel.
- He also reached the last 32 of the UK Championship where he fell foul of another narrow defeat. Going down 6-5 against Thailand’s Dechawat Poomjaeng.
- Joyce won four matches at the season opening 2015 Australian Open, including a 5-2 victory over Mark Allen, before being knocked out at the last 16 stage by Matthew Selt.
- In 2012 he enjoyed a sensational win over Judd Trump at the UK Championship, coming from 5-2 down to win 6-5.
- The West Midlands cueman won four matches including a victory over Steve Davis to reach the last eight at the 2010 UK Championship.
- Joyce enjoyed an outstanding amateur career, winning the 2001 European Under-19 Championship, the 2005 English Open and the 2006 English Amateur Championship.