World Open 2017 Qualifiers
Turned pro: 2013
- Muir’s best run of the 2015/16 season saw him reach the last 32 at the 2016 Gdynia Open.
- The Scot also beat compatriot and World Championship Semi-Finalist Alan McManus 6-5 to qualify for the 2015 International Championship.
- Muir made the last 16 at the 2014 Haining Open, where he won three matches before losing 4-3 to eventual winner Stuart Bingham.
- The highlight of Muir’s debut season on the main tour in 2013/14, was a 4-3 win over Ding Junhui in Asian Tour event two in China.
- Muir earned a place on the main tour for the first time by coming through Q School in 2013. He beat David Morris 4-0 in the final round of event two with a top break of 76.