DOB 6th March, 1976
Turned Pro 1995
Highest Tournament Break 147 - World Snooker Championship 2006, 2012
- Milkins reached the semi-finals of the only Asian Tour event of the 2015/16 season. He beat the likes of Dominic Dale and Ben Woollaston, before a 4-1 defeat to Ricky Walden in the last four.
- He won three matches to qualify for the 2016 World Championship at the Crucible. Mark Selby was his opponent in the last 32, where he clawed his way back from 7-2 down to trail 7-6. The eventual champion Selby then ran off three on the trot to secure a 10-6 win.
- In 2014, Milkins reached the semi-finals of the International Championship thanks to a run which included a 6-1 win over Shaun Murphy and a 6-5 defeat of Marco Fu. He faced Ricky Walden in the last four where he succumbed to a 9-2 loss.
- Milkins caused a huge upset at the 2013 World Championships, beating Neil Robertson 10-8. His joy was short lived as he lost out to Walden in the second round at the Crucible.
- He is the only player to have made a maximum in qualifying for the World Championships, having done so twice, in 2006 and 2012.
- Milkins reached the semi-finals of a full ranking event for the second time in his career at the 2012 Haikou World Open, eventually losing to Stephen Lee.
- He made the final of the inaugural one-frame Shoot-Out in Blackpool, beating Martin Gould, Tom Ford, Ryan Day, Judd Trump and Ronnie O’Sullivan. He was forced to settle for the £16,000 runners-up cheque after losing the final to Nigel Bond.