Yushan World Open 2017
Turned pro: 2010
- Noppon had a superb run to the quarter-finals of the 2016 China Open. He beat the likes of Neil Robertson and Graeme Dott, before bowing out 5-3 against John Higgins.
- The Thai reached the last 32 of the 2015 International Championship in a run which included a 6-5 victory over Stephen Maguire, before losing to Xiao Guodong by the same scoreline.
- He also reached the quarter-finals of the Lisbon Open European Tour event before losing to Maguire.
- Noppon gained a place on snooker’s main tour by winning the Asian Under-21 Championship in 2013, beating Mohammad Majid Ali 6-5 in the final.
- In 2009 he won the World Under-21 Championship with a 9-8 win in the final against Soheil Vahedi.