D.O.B. 02 May 1962
Lives Epsom, Surrey
Turned Pro 1980
Highest Tournament Break 147 - World Championship 1992
- 10 Ranking Event wins including: 1992 British Open, 1992 UK Championship, 2004 Players Championship.
- 1984 Masters, 1989 World Matchplay, 1990 World Matchplay
- 6 times World Championship runner-up
- White dropped out of the world’s top 64 at the end of the 2014/15 season. But kept his card thanks to his European Tour Order of Merit position.
- After three decades of trying, White finally landed the world title in 2010 – although not quite the one he wanted. He won the Seniors World Championship, beating Steve Davis 4-1 in the final.
- The Londoner’s last major success came in 2004 at the Players Championship in Glasgow. He overturned Paul Hunter 9-7 in the final to claim his first ranking title in 12 years.
- White has been a runner-up at the Crucible six times, including a heartbreaking 18-17 defeat to Stephen Hendry in his last appearance in 1994.
- His career boasts many highlights, including victory in the 1984 Masters and the 1992 UK Championship as well as a 147 break at the Crucible in 1992.
- One of the most popular figures in the history of British Sport, White has brought joy to millions with his attacking brand of snooker.
- He is a close friend of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood.