D.O.B. 20 Nov 1971
Lives Redcar, Cleveland
Turned Pro 1991
Highest Tournament Break 147 - German Masters qualifiers 2011
- At the age of 44, Dunn enjoyed the best season of his career in 2015/16. He won five matches at the 2015 Ruhr Open, including a fantastic 4-1 victory over Mark Williams to reach the semi-finals
- He also reached the quarter-finals of the Players Championship Grand Final, after scoring wins over Rory McLeod and Ryan Day before bowing out against Mark Allen.
- Dunn went on a superb run to the semi-final of the 2014 China Open which saved his professional career. He was in danger of dropping off the tour after 23 years as a pro but his performance in Beijing kept his place on the circuit.
- In 2011, Dunn’s hopes of success were severely disrupted by illness as he suffered from kidney stones and endured several stays in hospital.
- However, in the same year he had the joy of making his first official 147 break, achieved in a 5-0 defeat of Kurt Maflin during the German Masters qualifiers.