English Open 2018
Yan Bingtao (CHN)
|Date Of Birth
|Place Of Birth
- 2015 Snooker World Cup winner with Zhou Yuelong.
- The gifted Chinese pair beat the likes of Wales and Australia before upsetting John Higgins and Stephen Maguire to claim the trophy for the China B team.
- Yan qualified for the World Snooker Tour at the age of just 14, after winning the ISBF World Amateur title.
- The teenage prodigy took up his tour card for the first time in the 2016/2017 season.
- Bingtao qualified for the 2015 Champion of Champions thanks to his World Cup win and beat Shaun Murphy before falling to 2010 World Champion Neil Robertson.